From The Daily Sheeple:
You’ll never look at a coconut drink the same way again. Next time you reach for some of that tropical goodness it might be wise to check the contents.
That’s because a New York woman claimed she fell ill after swallowing “some kind of animal” discovered at the bottom of her coconut water carton.
Barbara Cline shared images of what appears to be some kind of squid-like creature in a Facebook post.
Cline posted the horrifying images to her social media account in late April, but the post has gone viral this week, being shared more than 50,000 times since.


There’s a Creature in My Coconot Water

“There were four of them all together, maybe five and I swallowed one of them,” she said.



Source